In Mount Litera Zee School Mylaudy, We implement Litera Octave curriculum, which is a learner centric education model.
- A perfect blend of technology with the physical options like worksheets, synopsis, projects and activities.
- Effective use of e-content to ensure easier and effective learning for students.s
- Crucial element for child’s overall mental, emotional and physical health and well being.
- Programs range from dance, music, sports to adventure trips and field visits.
- Skill-based interactive programs to promote personal development of children.
- Developmentally appropriate programs based on collaborative learning.
- Rigorous and comprehensive hiring and training processes for teachers to keep them abreast of the bet-in-class teaching and learning methodologies.
- Teachers undergo 360 degree assessments to ensure that children get the best learning environment.
- Finds out what children are good at rather than whether they are any good.
- Happens on a continuous basis and at the children’s pace rather than through only periodic exams, which lead to stressful situations .
- Assessment patterns based on feedback from various stakeholders including parents.
- Parents become critical stakeholders in the entire learning process
- Patents are oriented through various workshops to become effective Litera parents
- Networking among student, teachers and patents across the country
- Facilitates sharing of knowledge, ideas, view thereby adding enriched perspectives to the learning process
- State-of-the-art school design ensures positive and encouraging environment for learning inside and outside classrooms
- Effective use of technology to track student’s progress and connect all stakeholders in the students’ development-teachers, parents and students themselves